Empowerment knows no boundaries, and the wisdom shared by strong and inspirational women throughout history continues to light our path today. In celebration of their strength and resilience, we’ve curated a collection of seven empowering and uplifting quotes, one for each day of the week, from women who remind us of the infinite potential within all of us. Take a look below and share your reflections in the comments section below.
- Sunday: “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
- Monday: “Success is about creating value. If you’re valuable, then you will attract more business.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Tuesday: “The only way to deal with the void is to find our own voice.” – Angela Bassett
- Wednesday: “Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.” – Aisha Tyler
- Thursday: “I don’t know what the future holds, but I do know that I’m going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate.” – Billie Holiday
- Friday: “Your willingness to look at your darkness is what empowers you to change.” – Iyanla Vanzant
- Saturday: “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lena Horne
As you embrace the wisdom of the iconic women quoted above, I invite you to let their words be a source of motivation in your daily lives. Harness the power of their words to conquer challenges, break down barriers, and uplift one another on this incredible journey called life.
Bookmark, print, and save this page to help get you through whatever challenges you face next week.
Follow our Instagram channel @glowstreamtv for more inspirational quotes and videos to motivate and inspire you.