Instead of looking for the light, try to become the light you are seeking. More in this week’s Fearless Friday with Rahkal Shelton.
Get more advice from Rahkal’s book Woosah: A Survival Guide for Women of Color Working in Corporate and follow her on Instagram for daily inspiration at: @rcarladanielle.
You can also chat live with Rahkal this Wednesday, June 3 at 7:30pm ET in Glow Stream TV’s weekly Glow Girl Chat on IGTV Live.
View this post on Instagram
Need pandemic career advice? Has your boss gone #COVID crazy… or are you up ‘rona creek without a paddle at your job? Get real advice for real women from a woman who’s lived through workplace drama and found peace on the other side! Join IGTV LIVE with @markettesheppard on Wednesday, June 3 at 7:30pm for a Glow Girl Chat with #workplace peace advocate and #author of ‘Woosah’ Rahkal Shelton, a.k.a. @rcarladanielle!
Robin Roberts Teaches Effective and Authentic Communication
Watch more Fearless Fridays on Glow Stream TV:
- Fearless Friday: On Purpose Finale
- Fearless Friday: On Purpose Part 2
- Fearless Friday: On Purpose Part 1
- Fearless Friday: Perspective
- Fearless Friday: GOALS!
- Fearless Friday: Social Distancing Blues
- Fearless Friday: 5 Affirmations to Say Each Day
- Fearless Friday: Emotional Intelligence
- Fearless Friday: Networking Strategies
- Fearless Friday: You Do Not Need Permission