Lizzo recently got dragged on social media for posting about her 10-day juice cleanse. In response to being accused of contributing to toxic diet culture, Lizzo told her fans and haters alike to ***chill out.***
“I’m a big girl who did a smoothie detox,” said the Good As Hell singer.
If you’re looking to jumpstart a detox in your own life, check out the 5-minute, 150 calorie smoothie recipe below that I’m sure Lizzo would approve of.
Here’s another great recipe for the local celebrities in Glow Stream TV queendom:
Mixed Berry Fruit Smoothie
4 Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 can (6 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1 ripe DOLE Banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 carton (6 oz.) vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Mixed Fruit
- Combine pineapple juice, yogurt and mixed fruit in blender or food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Variation: Leave out the banana, and increase the amount of mixed fruit to 1-1/2 cups; proceed as above.
Mixed Fruit Smoothie Recipe courtesy of: Dole