Demi Lovato’s recent public rant is the equivalent of Arian Grande licking donuts. If you haven’t heard, the singer, actress and mental health advocate recently railed on a frozen yogurt shop for seemingly promoting an unhealthy diet culture. In reality, the shop had created special frozen yogurt blends for people with dietary health restrictions.
Demi Lovato apologizes for her mistake in the video above and we all get to see what it looks like when you jump to conclusions too fast.
- One 17.6 oz tub of plain Greek yogurt
- 3.5 oz of fine granulated sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tbsp of honey
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 cup of double cream
- Whisk together the egg whites and fine granulated sugar until the soft peak stage.
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, cream and FAGE Total Yogurt together.
- Fold in the egg white mix and transfer to freezer.
- Whisk every 30 minutes until completely frozen.
- Serve with a selection of mixed summer fruits.
*This recipe is courtesy of Fage Greek Yogurt.
Like this? Get a Lizzo friendly smoothie recipe.