What better reason to mix up a festive drink than to celebrate than the holiday season? It’s time of year that can be stressful for those of us in recovery. So, I find that it’s always a classy move to offer non-alcoholic options for your guests. For the next three weeks, I’ll share mocktail recipes that can be converted into alcoholic beverages using Betty Buzz mixers for your holiday sipping delight.
This week’s recipe is an ode to every Glow Girl’s Beauty Bestie. This drink is flavorful and colorful as the eyeshadow pallets and looks he brings us every week. We’re so thankful for him and all the beautiful content he creates. Let’s raise a glass and toast to B. Rich Beauty with this beautifully handcrafted Blueberry Mojito.
Beauty Bestie’s Blueberry Mojito
- 9 oz. bottle Betty Buzz Sparkling Lemon Lime
- 1 1/2 oz. Lime Juice
- 24 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 3 tbsp. Simple syrup (DIY recipe below)
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Mint
- 1 c. Blueberries fresh or frozen
- Lightly muddle the mint with simple syrup in a shaker
- Add blueberries and muddle to desired consistency
- Add lime juice and ice, and give it a quick, firm shake
- Strain into a highball glasses over fresh ice
- Top with Betty Buzz
- Garnish with lime wheels and mint leaves. (sugar-coated berries work well too)
Variation: add 3 oz. Bacardi Rum
- 1 c. Cane sugar
- 1 c. Water
- In a small saucepan, add water.
- Sprinkle in the sugar.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat as soon as all sugar is dissolved.
- Cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Good for 30 days.
I hope you enjoy this beveragae with a friend and don’t forget to stop by next week for a cranberry relish cosmo that will knowck your socks off babe.